Sunday, December 23, 2012

Early Merry Christmas to all & Belated Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends. I hope everyone has been & will be able to visit with family & friends In a relaxed & enjoyable manner , so everyone can enjoy each others company!

I have some minor news on the TP-IAT front...I'm being scheduled for an endocrinology appt pre op just to get a baseline satus report. I haven't heard back yet when that will be. It usually takes a few weeks for a new patient appt. so, I'm guessing, at the very earliest, I won't get to see him until the 3rd week og January at the very least. The I have to do my pre op labs & get those done. I want to get this stuff taken care ASAP, because once the oversight committee comes back with an decision to proceed, I don't want to be starting all of this then. I want to be free to pick a surgical date ASAP after word comes thru that we can proced!! My pancreas needs to be evicted, and soon!!!

As I've mentioned before, this waiting is KILLING ME!!! The 3 month mark has come & gone. That was the time frame I was told to expect an answer. And now I have to wait intil after New Years for the committee to get back to work.

With each new acute flair of my symptoms, I think, maybe they'll hurry up their decision because I'm in the hospital acutely ill, awaiting the surgery that they are deciding on. Maybe they do have hearts & can push up they're decision to help me out clinically. Of all the people on the groups on FB having the surgery, no one that I know of has had to wait this long. As I've mentioned in the past, I'm seriously loosing my mind waiting. Thanks goodness it's Christmas so I can keep myself somewhat distracted with all the preparations

Sorry for the delay between postings! I spent a week inpatient treating a sudden flare of the pain & severe nausea & vomiting. I tried to access this blog via my phone, but I didn't have any success. I need to investigate how to do that to avaoid long pauses in postings. PLeas bear with me as I learn this whole blogging process. Feel free to comment if you have something to say or ask! I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you as much as possible.
 and reading your comments and questions.

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas  & Happy New Year!!!!

Until next time.......Sandy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment